KE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Can't believe this supplement makes me feel cheerful and energetic the whole day from first week of using! Tastes like jam, not like medicine😃 Great composition of natural ingredients and soft taste makes it an excellent improvement for my diet! It's definitely a great recomendation for people my age!

a5d84798-dd9a-49e3-bd6b-2d0537952a51
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I have been looking for a Superfood that could easily digest and tasted good, and also had quality ingredients. This is that product. I am of Carib-Asian descent and my grandmother used to send us and make Chyavanaprasha, it is great by itself or in smoothies. the composition is a little lumpy but it does not take away from the taste and appeal of the product. The packaging is attractive and easy-to-read directions are right o the bottle.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Chyawanprash is a jam made from sugar, honey, ghee and over forty types of medicinal plants such as amla and is considered a Rasayana in Eastern culture, which is a tool capable of extending life and offering well-being. It is a remedy for all ills! and it's good too.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I was worried about the taste, but it’s actually fantastic. Reminds me of a mix between apple butter and date paste- I actually look forward to taking it every day! I’ve noticed my energy levels are up, and I feel more focused. Definitely worth a try, especially for the price! One bottle is going to last me forever.

Posted on May 27, 2022

This supplement have a sweet taste, without much sourness and spiciness as is often found in similar products. Of course, there is a spicy taste here, but not burning, very pleasant. The composition here is natural, as it should be. I noticed that this chyawanprash really has a toning effect on the body, improvement is felt with regular use. The texture here is delicate, almost non-granular. I did not expect such a success, but I will probably buy this again if it is in stock. The quality of this chyawanprash proved to be worthy, especially in combination with a reasonable price.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

OK I read the reviews about having more energy and feeling healthier and since this sounded good and just what I needed, I decided to try this. I bought my first jar. I tried it. I didn't think about it until I realized that I was feeling full of energy and healthier. I had to think back to what I had recently added to my diet. This was the only change. So I experimented by going without it for a few days. I felt the difference right away...back to my tired self. So went on it again. Wow! What a difference! I immediately bought more. I don't want to be without. BTW I am officially a 'senior citizen'. I have to say that I was surprised at it being a paste. It reminded me of mashed prunes if they were mixed with other fruits. Not a bad taste at all. I have grown to like it. I was just surprised at the consistency.

Well, here we have it - something that's good for you, and tastes great! I've been stirring a teaspoon into my morning herbal tea. It gives me a little burst of energy. I've also had great success with stirring into my mid-afternoon fiber blend. I mix a teaspoon of fiber into warm water, and stir in a teaspoon of Chyavanaprasha. It's a great supplement, the quality is so good. I can't believe how many ingredients are in it. I'm definitely buying this again.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I love this product. I feel I'm in Indian. The quality is amazing. There is many natural ingredients and herbs that helps our health, immunity, skin, memory and more. The package probably will last for 1 month maybe more. Many benefits. Thanks a lot

3a8e986b-e5dd-45a8-b0d2-67acc6546d84
Posted on Jan 9, 2023

Dabur Chyawanprash is my favorite.It is very tasty and healthy also. good dosage Chyawanprash is an herbal jam-like medicine used in Ayurveda. good for diet

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I tried to buy 3 different ones and couldn't eat it cos it was spicy but this one is PERFECT! highly recommend! in the morning perfect with warm water and it has a little bit of spicy but it is fine