KE

1,744
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 18, 2022
SUPER HYDRATING!

I use this everyday. Morning and evening after cleansing as a toner. The package and size are so worth it for the price. It has given me a lot of benefits including hydrating my skin and making it smooth and plump. It's moisturizing also. Suitable for my combination skin. I have been repurchasing this since last year, and a bottle lasts for some time for me. A few months. And I will keep on purchasing it. It's way better than witch hazel (which is super stripping at some point).

f2bf2346-d326-4e2b-b86d-7cd61dc7980e
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I like this simple and moisturising facial mist, there is a really mild scent, gentle texture and you can feel the skin hydrated after use. I have the 237ml size and it fits for daily use at home, say refreshing morning and night spray. To me it is a simple composition for all seasons and all types of skin, including sensitive ones. The only thing I would like to improve further is the nozzle doesn’t spray the content misty enough. It also got a more portal 2fl oz size for outdoor use.

a8c22ab0-5118-400a-8638-1a64a60a2c78
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Love this a Rosewater very much! it is very gentle on the skin and has a delicate scent of rose. I use it in my morning routine as the first step for hydration. it's a great base for the other serums. the splash is gentle like a cloud, and the size of the bottle is quite big. ENJOY YOUR DAY💖

1bc292fc-2c86-4e51-bbab-801f040f68a5
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
5,494

I have been using face mists for some years now, but this Rosewater&Glycerine face mist is now my favorite one. I start every morning with a hydrating splash of this face mist, and the same after cleaning my face in the evening. This mist has a mild but pleasant smell, and it also lasts for a very long time.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022
6,658

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
5,796

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

8d5d144f-a52c-43be-8eae-8c1e4b7e584c
Posted on Dec 23, 2022

I love the flowery scent of this. I use it every time I need a refreshment and hydration. The quality is good. The size medium is most suitable for me. Been using rose water since a young age and I keep using it. The package is ok but the spray doesn't work sometimes.

1f101ab9-c459-4b14-afec-114dabff1439
Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I ordered this because of the beauty vlogger i watch in youtube. the size is good for a month of usage. it has fine mist when sprayed to the skin, leaves skin feeling soft and dewy all day. the smell is great and relaxing. Quality is super great and serves its use.

e71dd095-76fa-492a-ae85-746ac493764f