KE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 22, 2022

the rose oil is the perfect essential oil for a very good skin, I really like how it gives that pink Color on the Cheeks, I also like to use it on my body creams for a good smell and a brighter skin, there’s a lot of benefits on rose oil you can use it on multiple choices you want ✨

1216955b-9474-4729-8931-0ae5849a4b58
Memepodesta
Posted on Jan 17, 2023

I love the scent of Rose and this oil smells just heavenly! It is a strong rose scent so maybe it's not for everyone. A very moisturizing oil that goes a long way. Just a few drops is enough for my whole face and I follow it with moisturizer. It seems to be helping with winter dryness but honestly I just love how it smells.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

This is like candy for your face. It feels fabulous on the skin and smells heavenly. Going into the dry air season it really helps with the tightness.

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

Nice smooth texture.Rosy scent and easy to use.Instantly drenches dry skin with moisture and squalene is so good for skin.I use on hair too for extra moisture.Good quality product

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

It feels smooth, smells sweet (quite a bit of apricot smell than rose). I like using this as moisturizer after washing my face. I also apply a drop or two to my child's wrist before bed. The fragrant seems to calm him down.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Package is perfect Size is okay Quality is good Feel good when I use it Lots of benefit

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

I have tried HS's rose water and loved its smell. I add 1-2 drops of rose oil into my lotion. It works great for moisturizing and smells wonderful!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 23, 2023
1,279

The aroma is good. The oil is quite liquid, not sticky. Good for combination skin.

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

Good product, would recommend trying it out, the quality is fine