KE

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Sweetener which is exactly like sugar but no calories. Can be used for baking and cooking as well. Great value because of the combination between erythritol and steiva. No aftertaste.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Sweetness level normal, but a pain to dissolve in cold beverages/dishes. It comes at a decent price though, and has a solid packaging. Taste was acceptable- it did leave a weird aftertaste for me (that other brand stevias did not). Had more GIT upsets with this one too, but of course this would vary from person to person.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Baked coffee and walnut cake with this. Substituted half of the sugar with this and I find it sweeter so I will use less next time. I will also use it as a complete sugar substitute.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I really like this product. No weird taste (or after-taste) that I find with straight-up Stevia. Love that I can throw a couple in my pocket or purse and go for coffee.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I read a lot about this sugarless because I’m keto diet so I’ll leave my feedback soon I prepared my almond cake and it’s great healthy and tasty

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Great taste, a little less sweet than the stevia blend I am use to. Package is easy to use though and in a good size. Will probably buy it again and am happy to recommend it to others.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Reasonably priced erythritol. Especially happy that the brand is kosher. Bought this for hubby who's into keto baking.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

The taste is great We put it in cakes too

Posted on May 26, 2022

Tastes very good Tried it on panckes and likecit very much Size is 453 gr for a very good price I recomend