KE

Posted on Jun 11, 2022
New to using Xylitol

I’m new to using Xylitol as a sugar replacement. My first buy turned out to be from Maize and I was not impressed I had not read its info. IHerb was quick to deliver, it’s 100% Birch and so far I think the best price. Thank you iherb. Used for the first time in my drinking choc mix last night. Superb!!

Posted on May 14, 2022

I Herb is the best source for this brand of xylitol. Much research has told me that Xylitol is the best type of artificial sweetener! Promotes weight loss. Doesn't allow viruses to latch on to sinuses, throat and lungs. Helps to avoid poisons of white sugar! AND THE PRICE IS RIGHT!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

The quality is exceptionally good in comparison with other brands. It tastes like sugar. There is no aftertaste and it does not spike my blood sugar level. The package size is also ideal for storing it for about 3 weeks as I used it mainly for my coffee and tea.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Delighted to have found pure xylitol from birch, not coming from ogm corn like most of them (when they don't say you know it's a by-product from corn!). For a no sugar diet it is the best, no after taste, serving is 1:1 compared with sugar so it is easy to use. The quality is fantastic as it is a pure ingredient. Very happy it exists as 453 g package as I use it a lot.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Sweet small sized granules, relatively easy to dissolve. Clean neutral taste. It's good quality and volume for the price. Sturdy packaging. I use as a sweetener for tea and and ingredient for yoghurt aswell and a homemade mouthwash with salt, bicarb and essential oils. First time purchaser and will purchase again.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I use this ingredient a lot in cooking for my diabetic partner, as well as part of my regular diet. It tastes exactly like sugar with the benefit of being low glycemic and a high quality product. The package isn't very big so I always order 5 at a time. Highly recommended alternative to sugar - its just soooo hard to give up, isnt it?

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

First time purchase of this sweetener. What can I say. I was surprised that it has no aftertaste whatsoever, not even some cooling effect, nothing! And it is as sweet as sugar, I put only one teaspoon in my coffee to try it, and it was very sweet. I like the product a lot. The only drawback is the price:(

I am buying Xylitol from Health Garden as an alternative to Now Foods Xylitol as the latter is getting more expensive. The packaging is decent as there is no spill when it arrived. The size is standard. The ingredient and quality is equal to most of other brand. Even the taste was similar to other brand. I bought this for my father use.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I like that it is all natural birch source xylitol. It is hard to find birch source since most is from corn. I use it for quick breads and I make them a lot, and it tastes good. I wish it comes in a bigger size. I herb is the only place I can find it for now. Thanks I herb for stocking most of the rare to find items as this.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Tastes great. Difficult to dissolve except in a hot beverage. The quality is very good, as it is similar to sugar use 1:1. It was recommended by a doctor since the ingredient is made from birch wood instead of corn which is toxic to gluten sensitive people. Thank you for making this available.