KE

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

We recently purchased a home on a well...this is a first for me. We do have a water softener hooked up, however, it always leaves you feeling slimy..like you just couldn't get the shampoo out of your hair. I have tried MANY professional brand shampoos..clarifying shampoo and conditioners made specifically with hard water in mind..THIS brand is hands down my favorite. I purchased it on a whim and out of sheer desperation..so glad I did. For the first time in months- my hair feels amazing and hallelujah- the smell is sooo good! I HIGHLY recommend this shampoo and conditioner to anyone with hard water issues like myself. If you are on the fence..try it- you will not regret it!

The best shampoo ever, leaving my hair super soft, it’s out of stock on Amazon for ages but IHerb price is better than Amazon so definitely will only order it from IHerb from now on

The scent is awesome. Also love the soft after feel of my hair. Will order more of this shampoo soon. Thank u Hask and Iherb. The best

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

It cleans my hair good. The scent is an orange smell that dissipates. I like that the smell goes away since I'm sensitive to fragrance. It is mild and not offensive to me.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I've been using it over 6 years great shampoo

247d7f88-1ecc-489e-b6ce-bfafaae7de1c
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

This shampoo has a pleasant smell and washes the hair thoroughly.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

The scent is nice and quality is perfect size is large use it daily

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I love the shampoo its really helps my hair to get better

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Bought this after using their repairing hair oil. Smells nice.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

It’s ok I’ll let you know with time