KE

Posted on Jan 3, 2022
¡Excelente!

love this brand! especially their conditioners. I have very fine, frizzy and kind of curly hair, also have scalp issues so I need to wash it every day in order to keep my scalp healthy preventing hair loss so I need to use a special shampoo leaving the rest of hair very dry if I don't condition it. These products are amazing for that, they leave my hair moisturized, without frizz and very soft. the only con is the fragrance, kind of citric, but that just my personal preference.

110804d0-e84f-4673-954f-7b5a63ba0077
Posted on May 13, 2022

the size is bigger then I thought and I an very happy for that. when I used it on my hair it made my hair super soft and nice, very moisturizing. the scent is like more of a lemony fresh and very strong. would recommend for people with dry hair.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I have the argan oil serum of this company and loved it, so naturally I got their conditioner as well. Their products with argan oil work well for my type of hair (dry, curly, not thick).

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

This conditioner is great at smoothing hair. The price point is amazing for such a great product! I don't love strong fragrances, so I appreciate that this has a very mild smell that doesn't linger. I'm on my second bottle!

Posted on May 23, 2022

The price point is amazing for such a great product! fragrances is not too storng, very mild smell that doesn't linger.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Non greasy, leaves my hair feeling cleansed & light. The scent is light & discreet.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Amazing conditioner, doesn’t dry out my hair and moisturises it!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Bought this after using their repairing hair oil. Smells nice.

mizzmunah
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Makes my hair very soft. Lovely smell.