KE

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Compare with other Earl Grey, this Winter White is very light in taste but nice. Very soothing and gives you a very relax mood as you take time sipping over the cup of tea. To avoid strong astringent taste, it has to be very careful to brew the pot of tea around 175F (about 80C).

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I had other Harney & Sons products in the past, and I'm really happy I also gave a go to this one. The white tea is so special and delicate. And the box is such a pretty thing to have in your kitchen and bring a bit of beauty to your day.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I love the packaging of Harney & Sons, and given its excellent quality, it makes for great gifting. This time though, I kept it for myself as I love Earl Grey tea and was curious about "Winter White". These were single serve sachets so no messing around with teapots and strainers. The taste was floral and delicate, definitely one of my more preferred blends. It is a bit on the pricey side though.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

It's the little things during Covid: Harney & Sons teas are one of life's little pleasures. This one got me through the winter with a perfectly balanced taste, excellent ingredients- very relaxing and restorative. I love that the packaging is recyclable too. Good amount of caffeine but not too much.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022
2096

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

The taste is a bit reminiscent of the Victorian London Fog blend and is a really good tea blend :) I will definitely order it again once I'm done with all the servings. Great quality, beautiful package (the tin that is), and I do recommend tea lovers to try this one.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I love this company, I am a big tea lover, I only go for leaf tea, I also like some other brands but they’re not on iHerb and it takes longer to deliver so I stick with this one. Tastes really nice, apricot from the same brand is really good as well

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Great product. Great value for money The ingredients and taste are great Potency is good for nervous system and metabolism Folic acid is great for energy and niacin flush too This is my go to anti itch cream for myself and kids. Works fast and does not leave any residue. Has no scent and is easy to use. The quality is high and the size is great. Suggest for all ages. The product is true to package and will be benefit all that use it.the composition is great and feels effective immediately. Definitely value for money and frequency Is sensitive and gentle for frequent use if you have concern Resveratrol Wrinkle skin reduction Inflammation

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This tea is very unique and mild taste. Lovely package for gifts and decorations. I made earl grey syrup with this for a highball cocktail and it came out so great.

3850325e-def4-4d22-a6bc-a7326e10c974
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

i've been a big fan of tea, and until today this is still my favs! the taste and smells of the tea is really good, best tea so far