KE

Posted on Feb 28, 2022
Excellent mint

We usually cut fresh mint from the garden, but at some point in the winter we consume it all so I ordered this as a replacement and it is AMAZING. by far the closest mint tea I've had to actual mint leaves. the taste is strong and minty and fresh. love love love, and it seems small but it lastsss because you only need a bit for each cup. would buy again.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Its my favorite been restocking monthly 😍. The amount is perfect for the price, and the quality is amazing you get what you pay for. Taste is addictive 🥹

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Peppermint tea is always refreshing and Harney and Sons always do a great job. I am trying to reduce the amount of trash I make during the week, and using loose leaf tea is easier than I expected. The ingredient list is literally only peppermint leaves, so - lovely. Recommend.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

We love the sting peppermint flavour from this herbal tea. The packaging is also great

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

This is a fresh herbal tea . For sure will get it again !

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

This tea is fabulous and you use only a small amount per serving as it is loose tea. Delicious

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Nice peppermint flavour alright quality

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Really very good taste tea.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Smooth and creamy peppermint taste

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Great mint tea! I like it