KE

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Lovely aroma and taste; very relaxing; I'm enjoying it very much in the evenings. During these hot months, I've been adding ice and drinking it cold ~ delicious both hot and cold. Very well packaged; the bag is made of strong material, and it seals very well, keeping the herbs fresh and aromatic.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

It works. The smell is quite strong so be prepared for that, I got used to it after a few days. I don't mind the taste but if it bothers you it's much better if brew it with some slices of ginger and lemon and add some honey. The tumeric stains as well so be careful But overall it's worth it because it works better than any other sleepy-time tea I've tried. The package is also huge so it will last a while.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Works really well to improve my sleep. I go to bed faster and don't wake up in the middle of the night. However, seems to be working better if I drink it every day with no break

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Wonderful herbal blend for preparing a delicious healing beverage. This blend is a natural medicine for calming stressed nerves and boosting the immune system. Will buy again!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I love the tea. I wish it put me into a deep sleep though. However, it will put me to sleep for a couple of hours approximately a half hour after drinking it. I love how it tastes as well.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

interesting tasting tea, it calms me but doesn't help me to sleep, alas, iherb no longer ships teas to europe, so i hope they resolve this issue ASAP i use this in a teapot & let it stew,

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Very strong effect calming and good taste We enjoy it every evening

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

not very pleasant smell, but indeed very efficient against insomnia

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I have anxiety that I can’t go into deep sleep. It seemed good for normal people to help them.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

i love it's . it isn't taste, but verry help