KE

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Wonderful, good size and good quality

Posted on May 14, 2022

Taste is very refreshing and pleasant!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

WONDERFUL TASTY BLEND OF FLAVORS

Delicious flavor and taste, my whole family love it!!!

Posted on Jul 18, 2021

Great tea for summer

Aliaq8
Posted on Jul 14, 2021

there isn't much of a taste to it, I think the amount of water that was recommended was too much

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Snatching this product at a discount is the thing. In general, the thing is not bad. For the declared 2 liters, if poured with boiling water, it may be too steeply brewed, or simply in a fit of desire to try it out, it will not be fully appreciated. Personally, I managed to brew it for 3 liters, and the taste was still rich. Accordingly, if you boil the same one bag of this tea, then I suppose that it is quite possible to squeeze 5 liters of the product out of it, which, taking into account the discount, is already very good. The taste is rich, not chemical. I recommend adding honey to taste after brewing and send it to the refrigerator.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Awesome tea. This is not the first time I order tea from this manufacturer, the quality of tea is very decent. This tea is very fragrant, pleases with a good composition without unnecessary artificial flavors. I opened the package and the scent is amazing. Although this tea is intended to be consumed cold, I also brew it hot. I ordered again.

Posted on May 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It has a very rich scent and is like Japanese paradise tea. One pack can make 2 liters, so I'm happy to be able to make a large quantity.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

It smells good and is very delicious! I'm also happy to be able to make 2 liters of iced tea with 1 pug.