KE

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

First of all, when you open the bag, the smell is amazing! The flavor does not disappoint either. It's not bitter and does not need sweetener.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

This is my favorite flavor from all the H&S iced teas!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

WONDERFUL TASTY VLEND OF FLAVORS

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I was surprised to open it because I imagined a tea bag of ordinary black tea. It is larger than a barley tea bag and contains plenty of tea leaves. Since it is 8 cups, a large pitcher is required. It smells very good just by opening the bag. The taste is refreshing, so I think it's perfect for summer.

324649c2-febb-47c6-aa15-b0888b8b4211
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Each tea bag was large. One tea bag can make 2 liters, so the cospa I was able to purchase at this sale is good ♪ It was easy to make by adding 400 ml. Of hot water and then adding 1,600 ml. Of water. The black currant black tea served with iced tea had a good aroma and was delicious. It seems that it will be a big success in the hot summer! Wow ♪

e0c34345-a342-4da3-ad83-2f9ecf7a2c11
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I bought it with confidence after reading the reviews, I didn't expect it to be really good! It's very smooth, and the aroma is just right. The point is that you won't feel uncomfortable after drinking it. Is his tea particularly good? Usually I have a stomachache when I drink tea, it's great, I will continue to buy it

c18b897a-95a3-494a-896b-f1b94f99d551
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Simplified

It has the right bitterness of black tea, and the berry aroma of blackcurrant. I don’t know why. Drinking it is especially suppressing appetite. Sometimes I don’t want to eat snacks when I’m hungry in the afternoon. Its sweetness is quite satisfying.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I really like their iced tea. This is a taste I haven’t drunk. I haven’t brewed it yet. It should be good.

2c2dfbc3-9a51-44cc-8aa8-710be8f9424e
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought it because I had my favorite blackcurrant iced tea! It's perfect for the coming season.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I am glad that you can easily drink delicious iced tea with water. It's delicious when served to customers! Was praised ♪