KE

Posted on May 14, 2022

very healthy ingredients. the taste is good. comfortable to feed right through the pouche. love it. the quality of the pauch itself is good - it fell but didn't pop. the size is great for babies who just starting to eat solid food. my daughter is 11 months and loves it. she didn't finish it all in one meal though. can he used within 24 hours though.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Honestly you can't go wrong with any of the Happy Family flavours. Baby loves them and the ingredients are high quality. I find these to be very filling for my little one, and you can add some of the quinoa + oats powder from the same brand to thicken this mixture up even more.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

I m pleased with the blend. no doubt it is healthy. we usually prefer pouches when we r away from home long and my kid gets fussy over other snacks. flavor is awesome and my kid likes it too. I need nothing more then this.. healthy nutrition, taste and my kid happy

Posted on May 31, 2022

After my daughter eat this food she doesn't want to eat anything else she looooove it the taste delicious i recommended also the pouch is easy to open and use the mix ingredients very healthy

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

My toddler loves these pouches! The size is just right and I love the ingredients and the fact that the package is transparent and I can see that the content is still good.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Haven't tried yet, but color is so pinky and lovely.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

My favourite flavour out of all pouches, great choice for babies who dont do well with dairy.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Unique ingredients and great quality taste great I will buy again

Posted on Feb 20, 2022