KE

Posted on May 16, 2022

These are fantastic for adding something healthy into breakfast in the morning. My 10 month old loves wheat cereal but I prefer his first meal to be filled with quality goodness and fruit so I add this on top of his usual cereal and he eats it all and loves every bit. He actually says yum in between spoonfuls. It smells delicious! It’s great in porridge too, just adds some sweetness and moisture. It’s nice to see all the ingredients and know exactly how good it is for your little one. It’s the perfect size to be given on it’s own if he’s feeling a little under the weather or less hungry than usual. Highly recommend it!

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

My 11m girl doesn’t take solid very well so I supplement with food pouches. This seem to keep her filled for quite a while with the oats. The consistency is quite thick so I assume it must be very filling for her. She likes to take it cold from the fridge. I love happy tot food pouches due to its variety 😌✌🏻

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

OMG this pouch is so amazing! my toddler (age 2.4 )loves the flavor, its just the right size for her, she eats it in the morning taste good and very good quality and fresh.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This is super good snack for baby. my 18 months baby really likes this. Even when he got sick, he could take this! Good calorie and ease to bring and serve. and good taste!! even if adults eat. There are many types of taste but I recommend this one.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

My toddler loves these pouches! The size is just right and I love the ingredients and the fact that the package is transparent and I can see that the content is still good.

My baby loves this pouch. He inhales it very quickly and seems satisfied for a long time afterward. He seems to really like the taste and texture of it and the size seems about perfect for him. It's good ingredients as well.

Posted on May 31, 2022

My baby loves happy family food pouches! Tasty and convenient to bring on the go.

7dda2f04-41c1-40f2-a987-bb8665f8adfe
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Always bring one when go out… save some cooking time

Posted on May 10, 2022

I always buy this item. very healthy, my baby likes it and it's very easy to feed!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022