KE

Posted on Feb 27, 2022
convenient and convenient!

high quality, organic, convenient single packs. super useful coz we’re introducing walnut to the little one. taste-wise, not overly sweet. while they seem to usually be out of stock, the alternative would be cans of fresh nut butter. the little one loves these, together with the peanut too!

df62a407-90b9-457a-82cf-bd7fab29bbe6
Posted on Sep 19, 2021

I m pleased with the blend. no doubt it is healthy. we usually prefer pouches when we r away from home long and my kid gets fussy over other snacks. flavor is awesome and my kid likes it too. I need nothing more then this.. healthy nutrition, taste and my kid happy

Posted on May 31, 2022

Great quality as always by Happy Family. Just apple and walnut. Taste is good! Size a little bit smaller than other pouches from this brand.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I prefer to prepare own baby food whenever possible but this is a good alternative that is easy to take on the go. Easy to feed as well with limited mess. Baby likes the taste.

Posted on May 4, 2022

The quality is great , best ingredients, and i cant buy from hong kong but can get it from iherb so easily and fast delivery and the taste is great!! Big size

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

My baby girl loves it! Very good if you would like to introduce nuts to your baby! I actually tried before feeding my girl and it actually tastes so good! Love all the nuts collection!

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Friends told me to start with small quantity of nuts in my son’s feeding. I wanted to do it but not sure where yo start until I found this product. It works well and my son loves it.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I bought this range to introduce tree nuts and peanuts to baby. Glad he’s not allergic to them. Convenient packaging

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Nice little pouch for on the go quick snacking. My toddler loves it.