KE

Posted on Sep 7, 2021
Pretty good

They taste great and do have less sugar than other brands. I haven't noticed a massive difference in my son and I think I'll look for something else, but they're great if you don't mind the sugar content. They don't have maltodexterin, which is great!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Get the combonto save some penny. I learned that this is sooo good so i had to give it a try. Will buy more in the future m.

2f1809c5-fbed-46f7-a265-f040961f5d1c
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

My children love the great taste of Gummi King’s multi-vitamins! They love to eat it, no problem getting them to take their daily dose of vitamins. Good chewable size, great combo of ingredients!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Very great quality, delicious taste for kids, I've been using it for few years and for both kids, found high improvement for their health and appetite recommended.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

My toddler loves it! You get the value for your money and the needed vitamins for your child. I'm a repeat customer for this product. ❤️

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

This brand and this vitamin has a good reputation and we are not disappointed. My children love these gummy vitamins and their taste is far better than some of the others. Good overall value and great product!

Posted on May 8, 2022

my kids loves it its not too sweet but my youngest prefer the blue one as its Easier to chew. in general both are nice and effect is great been using this for 2 yrs.

Posted on May 3, 2022

the quality is good ingredients as shown taste wow they use it 2 a week the size is good the package is new it hqs many benefits for kida their age is 6 and 7 good supplement the vitamins blood has improved

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Its aa great high potency, quality ingredients antioxidant which is effective to immunity, not paining stomach 1000 mg of ascorbic acidity good package, size good taste use benefit age supplement serving frequency improvements