KE
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 19, 2022

I've been adding this product (along with a protein supplement) to my morning smoothie for better than five years now. As a 65 year-old ostomy patient who still works a physical, fulltime job, Greens+ Advanced Multi not only gets me through the day, but is also kind on my sensitive stomach. The Wild Berry flavor is awesome; no nose pinching required here.

Posted on Feb 16, 2021

I'm switching from a different brand to this one, and anytime you switch probiotics there's a bit of stomach sensitivity that should be expected. This product seems to mix a little less and sit a little heavier than my previous brand, but the ingredients are top notch and the price is very good, so that helps balance it out I think.

The great Taste multi vitamin is contained in a bottle. Lots of fruits and vegetable blend

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Love it, taste very nice and Smell nice too. I use it with my vegetable, blend them together.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

The best green drink I’ve had to date! Highly recommended

HerboMan
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Superfood which can give some sour fruity taste for protein drink. Good package is easy to store. Health antioxidant yummy drink.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

ingredients is good however the taste isn't my cup of tea

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I love the taste and I genuinely feel more well rounded from it. Sometimes supplements are like snake oil but I feel this is an effective product. Also you can mix it into smoothies which I love.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I like the quality of the ingredients of this superfood in large package jar. Use it diluted with kefir or smoothies. many benefits for any age family member.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

great quality. composition is good. I like. to buy