KE

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I got it for my baby for fun bathing time. I also use it to rinse off shampoo from his hair. Very colourful and nice quality. I find it a good toy for kids. The size is good, it doesn't fit baby mouth. I guess its impossible to choke on it. But please don't leave your baby alone in the bath or playing.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Great finishing and color. Tho my 20 months old boy isnt very into it yet, he still likes the dino that he's been playing for a long time during bath. but i believe it will change him after we bring them to play at the beach in the summer. Looking forward to it.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Love the feel of the plastic--it doesn't feel cheap, and I love that it's got a more matte look to it. The boats are a little smaller than expected, but I didn't take the closet look at the measurements. The only thing that's a little less than perfect is that even when you place a small toy inside them (as kids tend to do when playing with them in the tub), it seems like they tip to the side and fill with water and then sink pretty easily.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

The package arrived with 4 boats in a nice size Quality is great! I use it to play with my baby and also wash her hair (rinse water)

Posted on May 17, 2022

High quality, soft to the touch, both my 1 yr old and 4 yr old enjoy playing with these and they double as a vessel to wash the kids with :)

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

These are fantastic! They have little holes on the sides so they drain before my baby has a chance to drink the soapy water. These are not entirely plastic free, but at least better for the environment!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

These are really fun! Great quality, we've had them for quite a few months now and my 1.5 yo still loves playing with them during bath time.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

We introduced it few days ago and we love it! my son engages with them, they can hold some water and floats well, the colors are vivid and overall a great toy for the bath. he also puts things inside which is functional.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Got this bath toy during iherb's sale. Quality is good. Study and vibrant colours. Fun toy for baby.

1c53968c-c89c-4604-9179-15b107d065e5