KE

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Good size and good shape for little hands to grip, the shape is easy for them to get in to their gums. Best frezable teethers I have found and love that it’s a two pack so you can rotate them out!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Our baby loves these straight out of the freezer and they keep him busy for a while. It’s a good sensory toy as well as teething relief.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I would recommend for older babies. So over 6 plus. Tried it with my 4 month old at the time and wasnt easy to handle. Over all its a fun idea when it comes to the shape.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Good quality use it to reduce teething pain Good size

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Amazing for teething babies! This really soothed my daughter as she was teething

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I like that you can but it in the freezer

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

my nephew seems to like this. the pink is cuter than the green so i got a boy pink lol

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

It’s ok but a bit too tough on a baby gum.

I was looking for a cooling teether for my 5m old and this was really nice! It's cheap but does the job. I just wish the colors were a bit brighter because my baby prefers the Sassy ladybug cooling teethers. Possibly because the colors are more attractive?

5fb2af93-813c-454c-a598-6bd971503a0e