KE

Posted on Jul 14, 2022
Good

Cute Bowl! Cute Packaging! Function and quality-wise, works well, the only problem is the suction part on the bottom has a little dent, so it might be the reason that the bowl won't suction perfectly, sometimes it moved while my baby pulls on it. Has 2 compartments so we can separate the serving

6cee2e74-0282-425c-b060-aea74049108a
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Good suction m, but I think a plate is better for self feeding training

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Very Gd quality , exactly the same as pic

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Good for baby to have noodle or rice.;)

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Cute bowl! Cute packaging! In terms of functionality and quality, it works well, the only problem is that the suction part on the bottom has a small dent, so this may be the reason why the bowl does not suck perfectly, sometimes it moved when my child pulled it. It has 2 compartments, so we share the side dish and the main course.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Is the cute! When I tried to buy it in Japan, it was insanely expensive, so I gave up, but I was lucky to be able to buy it here cheaply♫ The dining table is made of wood and has a rough surface, so it slides when you pull it (sweat)

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

It can suck the solid table, which is convenient for children to eat and safe, good!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022