KE

Posted on Apr 7, 2022
This bib is amazing!

You need to tuck in well around the tray otherwise baby can pinch the fabric while picking up food. Apart from that, I've barely had to wipe the high chair at all since we've used it. Clean up is so much easier and quicker. Even putting the bib on is easier as the neck and arm holes are stretchy (so much easier than putting arms through sleeves). I definitely recommend this.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

It is good to prevent your kids from making everywhere dirty. East to clean as well

Posted on May 31, 2022

Good quality slightly high price perfect size use it while feeding baby to save your floor

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I feel it locked around the neck

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I haven't used it yet, but I plan to use it when baby food starts! I'm looking forward to using it because it seems that my son will not get dirty here and there even if he eats while cluttering! The pattern is also cute.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

It is sweet and practical for children who are sluggish and beginners to eat. Do not let the food reach the clothes and easy to clean. I recommend it

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Auto-translated from German

Practical, as long as you make sure that the child does not pull their arms back under the bib. Simply hose down briefly in the shower, then the thing is clean again and ready for the next use.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Auto-translated from Arabic

Gorgeous and comfortable, I ordered two for my daughters, one and three years old, and they fit everyone

Posted on May 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

One of the most beautiful inventions that limit the spread of diving, especially if the child eats molokhia or dirty things because it covers the clothes and the chair

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I asked for it for my niece, it's sweet 🌻🌻 Like