KE

IVY
Posted on Mar 18, 2022
Smells pretty!

I use this in my powder room bathroom in place of the harsh, too-strong synthetic chemical ones you can buy in most stores. I love it! It doesn't seem to just cover up the odours either. It really does seem to eliminate them as well as leaving the washroom smelling amazing. I'll buy it again for sure. I plan to try all the scents that Grab Green has in this line.

I was looking for an air freshener that did not include a bunch of crazy chemicals and fake fragrance, which are not only irritating to the nose, but can also be harmful to our health. I saw this spray and decided to give it a try. It's great! It has a very light rose scent that is not overpowering, and it makes the air smell very nice. It's a decent sized bottle for the price as well. I'd definitely buy more of these in the future.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I loved this product. I used this to freshen up my bedding since I do bedding wash every other week. It helped conserve water and preserve freshness in between washes. It is also very relaxing to smell just before bed if you’re into aromatherapy. 4/5 because fragrance is very light and does take several sprays to make a noticeable difference.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Nice smell. I expect a stronger smell but this one is light. However it is organic so I recommend it for sofas and fabric like curtains.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I love the smell of this room spray! It really smells like roses..helps eliminate odors and lasts for a while. I will get this again

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Simply amazing scent .... Highly recommend to all lovers of natural scents, the scent is not too strong but very pleasant like that of a rose field.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Smells heavenly, and good value. Am keeping it in the bathroom but spray anywhere that needs a bit of freshening up, like the kitchen. A good size so should last ages. Very pleased with this.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I don’t like the smell, it’s too strong for me & the smell is a little too artificial to me too. Will finish the bottle & won’t repurchase again.

38c6cc48-5314-48c6-a19d-64fbe8b06a96
Posted on Aug 21, 2021

smells of fresh rose and musk - like Chloe for your room and clothes

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

The product is well packaged, it is convenient to hold in the hand, it is well sprayed. but the smell disappears too quickly. Doesn't stick to fabric either.