KE

Posted on Apr 5, 2022
Good

These work as good as any name brand dryer sheet. However, do not expect the smell to linger on your clothes.. I loved the scent, and in the box, its great..just doesnt leave clothes with any scent at all . They are very easy to separate, depending on your laundry size

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

These smell so great - nice, subtle, earthy and warm. It goes great with the natural essential oil smells I use in my home and leaves laundry smelling fantastic without being overpowering - a struggle given that we’re on a well!

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Really good smell, use it for bed linen, and the Oak Tree smell stays longer!

Posted on May 3, 2022

I really like the smell of my clothes after this sheets

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I love this brand's detergent pods, but these dryer sheets are a no go. They don't impart absolutely any smell, and worst of all, they don't take away any of the static. I've actually found that they've increased static electricity, and I've had to buy some grocery store ones and rub down my clean, dried clothes just to get the static out. Annoying. I'm not sure how I'll be able to use them all up.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

These Dryer Sheets smell amazing! and they are also compostable. This brand has become my new Favorite.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

they work great. i love that you can tear them in half.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

the smell is good, however after drying it does not smell much on the clothes.

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

It does its purpose but quite expensive tho. You can buy other dryer sheets from seventh generation or mild by nature, they work just as good and save you a lot than this one.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I think it helped with laundry getting dry faster but i cant smell anything after its done, so 3 stars for the time it saved.