Page 1 - Reviews - Grab Green, Laundry Detergent Pods, Newborn Baby, 0-4 Months, Calming Chamomile with Essential Oils, 30 Loads, 1.05 lbs (480 g) - iHerb
KE
AnaAna
Posted on May 31, 2022

This is good quality laundry detergent. It’s very important to use product with no hatch chemicals when it comes to babies. And laundry detergent is one of the first things needs to be taken care of. Newborn makes a lot of clothes dirty so quick, and it’s great you can wash them safely and effectively with this detergent. It’s very convenient to use as you just take ready pots instead of measuring washing powder.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

These do take a little extra care to be most effective so be prepared... if you just toss a pod or two in the wash with your cold load you will likely find chunks of undisolved pieces in your laundry. I make a point to run them under the water as the tub fills to dissolve the tablet in cold water. In warm water I haven't had the problem. Does not deter me. I also use the regular version of this brand for adult clothes and have been satisfied. Clothes are softer after use. My older towels have softened, wish I had been using all along. Now back to this variety, when you open the bag it smells EXACTLY like boxed hair dye. Clothes do smell pleasant after wash. I prefer the scent of the newborn one but this still smells nice.

Oceans
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Ultimately I love these. The smell is fantastic. Positives: Smell, easy on daughter's skin Negatives: Smell doesn't linger, does not get out stains Like another reviewer, I help the pod dissolve by pouring a little water on it before I shut the washer. I also put it right under where the water comes out. Does that mean the pod doesn't dissolve? No, not necessarily, but every now and then I would end up with chunks in the washer when unloading, so this guarantees this doesn't happen. I switched to these when my daughter was young and had issues with eczema. It definitely helped keep the irritation down. Plus no chemicals one of the competitors has. They definitely do nothing for food that gets on the shirts. I have to pretreat with Shout or other pretreater in order to get them out. Overal a high quality product. Easy to use.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

These pods are great. Easy to use and smell awesome. This product contains natural imgredients which is what I wanted for babys sensitive skin. Will be buying again and again. The quality is up there with any other good baby detergent but this one is a more natural and less harmful chemical approach to laundry detergent.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Absolutely love the way these smell! The smell lingers on the clothes even after being washed and dried 😊 plus great ingredients especially for my sweet baby!

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Really like how my babies cloths smell and feel after. Very gentle on the fabric and does clean those baby spits and stains. Purchased it a few times and will purchase again. Price is ok but would't mind it to be a bit less. But like they say you pay for quality and this product is good.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Love these. They smell sooo good. Natural smell not overbearing or fake so perfect for baby, but the smell lingers so well. Quality of the actual capsules is great, they are strong so no broken ones in the packet. Will definite continue to use these.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

These pods smell absolutely delicious and they are powerful as well. They’ve gotten all of the stains out of my little guy’s clothes. Plus they give me the peace of mind that his skin will not be irritated by harsh chemicals. I love this product.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

i really love it. sometimes i use two pieces directly. smell is nice and quite strong. stay on clothes of baby little bit, but i like it

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

LOVE THIS PODS! u just cant get enough. love the smell. the fragrance is mild. My baby always throw up everyday, this pods really helpful with stain, breastmilk. i feel like the pods have softener in it, the fabric definitely feels soft after washinh.