KE

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

These dryer sheets smell amazing! I don't have a baby, but do enjoy my laundry smelling nice. The way I use them is to put some sheets between my clothing in the closet, instead of actually using them in the dryer, as I usually air dry my clothing. This is a product I will keep on buying!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I was hesitant when reading the reviews because everyone has a different sense of smell but the truth is these really do smell incredible. I didn't buy them to use in my laundry, rather to put in my storage bins to keep clothing and bedding smell fresh while stored away for the season. I have very high hopes.

Dreamy is right! I love the static reduction on my sheets and blankets thanks to this product. If you have chosen to use natural laundry products without scents like I have, you may find adding any scent back is a little overwhelming, but with time, having a soft scent around feels lovely. The sheets are perforated, so I do use half a sheet in each load.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

These are the best dryer sheets I have ever used. I usually don't want fragrance in anything, but the essential oils in these give off a scent that is so soft and beautiful that I use them in my lingerie drawers. They definitely keep wrinkles at bay in the dryer, too, giving my clothes that wonderful scent. Love these!!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Scent: It smells so nice even after it used in the washing machine. The quality is nice and seems can be used for few times.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

The smell is incredible. I don’t even have a baby I just bought them because I saw good reviews and it’s totally worth it.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Love the scent! Got this range as I was looking for something a little more natural. Amazed at the scent- sweet and light. Not overpowering.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Love the smell of these dryer sheets! The smell is long lasting and I would say it smells better than normal dryer sheets plus it’s gentle enough for babies so it should be gentle enough for all types of laundry.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

It smells like peach. This is the first time I use dryer sheet. Not as expected because the scent does not attach to the clothes. I put the sheets in drawers trying to scent clothes.

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

Lovely fragrance - my washing always smells so fresh after using these.