Page 1 - Reviews - Grab Green, 3 in 1 Laundry Detergent Pods, Lavender with Vanilla, 24 Loads, 13.5 oz (384 g) - iHerb
KE
Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I purchased the Lavender & Vanilla scent thinking there would be a sweet scent lingering on my clothes after each wash. What I got was much better than I expected! The scent wasn’t one that was sweet or “perfumey” but instead was very fresh and light. The cleaning power was great and I even washed my gym clothes and saw great results. I will definitely be purchasing again! If you have small children you should be careful with the small pods

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I was looking for a good phosphate-free powder in stores and was disappointed, this one blew me away. White shirts are now pure white, including cuffs and collars. The rest of the colors look great too and nothing is spoiled yet. This smell is not for everyone, I will look for mine among the others.

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

oh miracle of the miracles, long life and happiness to the people who developed this detergent formula! finally I found a detergent that works on my husbands armpits! Imagine a hairy guy who has to wear long sleeve shirt, necktie and a black coat when it is 30' outside. Now imagine the stench from the armpits. So this is the first detergent that actually washed of the smell completely! Todays day is marked in our family calendar as one of the happiest days. :)))

Posted on May 5, 2022

I use these for that fast, efficient ,controlled and economical wash every time. Only comment is occasionally if the water temp is too low or it gets caught in the clothing its a bit messy and needs a second wash to rinse out what didn't dissolve correctly. I have a washing machine that as expensive as the get top of the line and this is the only product that does that. But it's not too often just Im mind full of saying 40 degrees plus before they do what they need to do in my books. Ive never tried them in a cold wash.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I usually just get whatever laundry detergent is on sale at the store but wanted to try something less messy and heavy than the powder I've used so I tried this and WOW! These smell so lovely~~ I washed my comforter with two pods and as soon as I opened the washing machine door it was like BAM sweet lavender~~ I hung it to dry and my whole house smells amazing now! Definitely going to use this at least for my bedding, even if it's a little expensive to use for everyday stuff.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I have been using GG products and I'm happy with most of them. This laundry pod is great, I have also tried other scents. Although my washer has a top lid, I dont like the foam the regular pods make. This isnt foamy and it washes well too. The smell dont stick to the clothes so much, but it's fine for me as I also use fabric softener for that purpose.

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

If to use it for a long washing cycle it works fine, washes clothes out well and the pod dissolves completely. However for a short washing cycle with little clothes in a drum the pod doesnt not fully dissolve, which is the problem. The aroma of the detergent fades fast, but to me it is an advantage as i dont really enjoy the aroma, hardly resembles lavender,, but rather something formal, like for hotel laundry.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Excellent laundry bots and i just love the fragrance on y cloths. used to get this from my local store, then it suddenly disappeared and i was so excited to find it here. Highly recommend. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Jul 23, 2021

Beautiful scent and they wash so well. I find I only need 1 pod for my 6 kilo washer. Everything comes out clean and fresh.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This product smells super sweet even after you dry it you still have a little bit of that smell not a lot because I am smell sensitive due to migraines but makes close softer you don’t even have to use fabric softener