KE

4.6
Based on 1,145 Ratings
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
Absolutely love this!

Gives laundry a fresh and pleasant scent. Have often used this together with the other products of the same brand that are scented to make it more subtle. Good to know that it is not laden with chemicals and therefore able to use with peace of mind. Will certainly purchase again.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I love the fact that this product is natural, cleans well and baby clothes friendly. I only give it four stars because I have had issues with the pods dissolving properly in the wash and getting stuck in the washing machine. It seems the plastic covering needs to be thinner. Still, a good second option when iHerb runs out of Molly’s Suds which is our all time favorite.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I’ve tried so many other brands of natural laundry detergents and this is the only one that actually properly cleans and removes odor from clothes.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I am very allerdic to scents so this is a great product to use. This detergent even cleans stained clothing. The pods are simple to use and much less messy compared to loose powder.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Have been using this brand’s detergents for a while! This one in specific is great for newborns clothes, towels, bed sheets as it is fragrance free. Does the job well, and the huge pack lasts quite a while, even if there’s laundry fo do daily. Very satisfied!

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Bought it for my sensitive skin. I don't like the ones with scented and strong chemicals in it. Gentle on skin and clothes yet quite effective.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Love this. I love the unscented version. I haven't tried the scented kinds. The pods work great. The pods stay intact. I've ordered this product many times. Very happy with it. Thank you.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Was looking for a fragrance fee and good quality detergent - very satisfied! Easy to use, gentle enough for delicate washing. Will definitely be buying again.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

My purchase decision was driven by the product's concept. I aim to reduce harmful chemicals as much as possible. This will be my new brand for laundry detergent going forward.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

First time switching to more natural cleaning products. This one has non toxic ingredients, it's rated as green on the EWG website. For me it does the job, I don't miss the artificial fragrances.