KE

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

been taking it for about 4 weeks and all I can say is, taking this one is the best thing I’ve been doing for myself right now 😎 These past few months I wasn’t always myself, like I always got easily irritated, I couldn’t control my emotions and I was super stressed out. It was really hard to sleep. I couldn’t think rationally as well like I was fighting with myself. Then I saw this ad about Goli Ashwagandha gummies and my inner-self just wanna try all the supplements that will at least help my mental health. Ordered it at IHerb, and took 3 gummies a day. After just 2 takes I think, I can clearly say that I fell in love with Goli 😘

ec084262-ab71-4c98-8471-5272503747e8

So impressed with this purchase. This is my second bottle and I am certain I will be a customer for life. Quality and benefits are amazing. The flavor is great and within 15 minutes of taking them, before bed, I am completely relaxed and ready for a great night's sleep. If I'm already a little tired, I take one. If I'm a little restless, I take 2. Either way I sleep like a baby and wake up totally refreshed. I'm 50 and was getting to the point in life where I would wake up at 3:00am, unable to go back to sleep....this totally solved that problem! Completely happy with this product and have recommended it to multiple friends! Please like if you find this helpful. ♥️

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

One of the must have’s that working could have in their bags. The quality ingredients of this gummy that aids you to sleep better after a long tiring and busy day. When you wake up i dont feel heavy getting up on my bed it improves my mood and aids me to feel less stressful too.. every one would benefit from this specially us moms. Agree or not we do multi tasking a lot. The size is just enough as if your like eating gummy candies with your children too 😃 the taste is good too. I dont see any negative effects as of the moment, i even encouraged my brother to take them too.. ❤️🙏🏻

Posted on May 10, 2022

I don’t know if these gummies actually do anything, but they taste amazing and are a good treat to have before going to bed. They do make me feel good, but maybe that’s just placebo, I don’t really know, but the enjoyment from eating them before going to bed will have me repurchasing

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I got these for my husband as I read that they were very good for mild depression and as an energy boost . Since he has started taking them I have noticed a big difference in his energy levels and mood. He likes that they are gummies as he has to take a lot of pills daily . They are very pleasant tasting and easy to digest . Good quality .

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Can't say for sure but I think it does something good to me. Normally I get irritated for something small but not really anymore. Most of the time I just don't care now. I stopped taking this more than a week because I run out of stock but still feeling the benefit.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

i promise that this isn’t sponsored but i have GAD and really bad anxiety and this helps me sleep so well and it’s very very relaxing. in the beginning it took some time for my body to adjust to it however it’s very helpful in relaxing you if you overthink + provides good sleep! i only used it for a month so far but it’s amazing in managing stress. i’m reordering today 😊

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I have taken the product for one month and made my second order. Received the shipment within a week to Maldives. The gummies are sweet and tasty. I take 2 gummies every night an hour before bed and I sleep like a baby. And I have noticed the extra boost of energy the next day. Thank You Iherb Team

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

These are so delicious, I love having them in the evening after dinner. I find they help with my anxiety, stress and naturally relax me making it easier to get to sleep. I find that they make me feel full so I don't eat as much which is great.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Nice taste (too sweet, I believe they can reduce all that sugar), I think it’s working in making me less stressed. I get usually overwhelmed with daily life tasks and sometime gets anxious when someone in the family is sick or troubled, after using this for 4 days I can see myself more balanced.