KE

Posted on May 4, 2022
Not satisfied

I thought this was the answer to heating up my eyelash curler, it was not. The device doesn't get hot enough to really make a lasting curl on the lashes. I found it hard to keep in place because it's quite light. If you are removing and replacing the curler the base just slides around which was quite annoying. The eyelash curler itself is just ok nothing better than your standard curler. I ended up getting rid of it because there are better ways to heat up your eyelash curler.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

love this works perfect n auto shut off is awesome safety feature

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

excellent very good product really hold up the lashes After using this when i apply mascara its gets super curled

Posted on Jun 7, 2021

Not gonna lie, this is the best thing I’ve bought. My eyelashes are so straight and never stay curled, and I’m too lazy to grab the hair dryer out every time so I’m glad I can let this warm up whilst i’m doing other things

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

takes few minutes to prepare, so far it works well

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

I use my own eyelash curler in this. It works well.

I mean, it is definitely easy to use and portable than using the hair dryer to heat up the eyelash curler but does not perform better in my opinion.

Posted on Jun 16, 2021

The original cord didn't work but I was able to find a different one. It does work, but doesn't hold the eyelashes for the whole day. The eyelash curler that it comes with has the lowest quality, but my eyelash curler doesn't fit into this station. It could be a great product if they cared about user experience.

Posted on Jun 14, 2021

Must wait a liitle bit to get started but it works well and also do not put mascara first.

Posted on May 30, 2021

is very useful tool when you want to have perfect eyelash.