KE

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I ordered this product thru iHerb which offer cheaper price compared to local pharmacy. Bought after infected by covid to boast my immune system again.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I bought this product hoping to boost my energy for the day, besides having the benefits of a multivitamin, but I noticed that it affects my sleep, even though I take it before lunch and it gives me a bit of nausea, which I think it’s due to a sensibility to the green tea. I usually took it after eating, and yet, it didn’t make me feel good. It’s a shame because a like the quality of GNC products, but I’m determined to try the other version, without the stimulating ingredients

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I couldn’t sleep whenever I take it in the PM. So I guess it’s working? The caplets are quite big so might not be ideal for those who can’t swallow pills.

I have bought this multivitamin to raise my energy levels in the morning. As I am trying to lose weight I get tired easily and feel down because I want to eat something tasty and unhealthy. This is a serious problem for me, so I drink this vitamin to start my day. It helps a lot, I become more active and move more! So, I definitely recommend it.

62ca2ada-c9e3-485d-b3e2-4954b7181933
Posted on May 8, 2022

good packaging, fruity smell, I am on diet so took a formula that improve metabolism, I just started using it yesterday.. I will be back to review it later

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I think it caused me gas, I thought it was normal but when I finished the bottle I didn't have anymore gas problem. The vitamins did there part like other so I won't buy again to avoid the problem.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

it is good... no bad smell.. but the tablet is big . so if you cannot swallow big tablets do not buy

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

good quality and taste still try it to check a benefits

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

These are great! I don’t think I have been taking these long enough to notice a difference yet

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Alot of energy through the day