KE

Posted on Dec 22, 2021
Прекрасно!

It is not just the holiday season we are ushering in -- the flu season is upon us again! Sore throat or if you are an anti-social introvert who doesn't like to talk to strangers, pop it in your mouth and distance yourself to the Mars (in your mind only of course). Musk is working on the rest.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

These tabs are a great way to get the extra zinc we all need at this time. Taste good. My skin is looking clearer too.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I bought it to help fight Covid-19 and to have something to keep my mouth not so dry behind the mask. The taste of it reminds me of those days when I was a child, there's a candy with a similar packaging and a similar taste ^^

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Excellent quality and combination of vitamins and minerals, the first aid in viruses infections or flue!!!! Will definitely buy it again.

Posted on Jun 23, 2021

Finally It’s here, if you have any infection in your mouth or throat, take right away each 2 ours no more than 6 per day and it goes away

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

High effect Package ok Nice taste

09cd4738-6a4b-4453-88d7-635cbdc163b4
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Its convenient and taste good.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

fast delivery, good quality and good price

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

👍

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

we use them at the first sign of a cold or malaise in combination with other drugs (elderberry, colostrum), good composition and pleasant taste. perfectly help the body to overcome colds