KE

Read more reviews
Posted on May 13, 2022
A good balance of daily vitamins, even if a bit pricey

I have been taking these dietary supplements daily for close to three months, and I can safely say that these truly do boost your energy. The pills are slightly large, but are coated with something that has nice flavoring to help with swallowing. The bottle suggests to take 2 pills daily, but I have felt just fine with one pill for breakfast daily as the energy it provides slowly tapers off throughout the day. If there is one negative thing that I can say about these multivitamins, is that they can make your toilet bowl appear as if someone dumped highlighter ink into it whenever nature calls. I believe this is from the high amounts of B vitamins that are mixed into these supplement pills.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Great quality multivitamins. Capsules are not to big , easy to swallow. After 2 weeks of taking them my husband noticed that he got more energy, His muscles pain became less. Now his leg is broken, so i hope it will also help his bones to recover faster.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I bought this for my cousin. He has been using it for sometime and he is very satisfied with it. Has all the vitamins you need!

Use this complex for two years. Great effective product with no side effects. Also recommend to buy omega3 and vitamin D

28913a8c-5972-45d4-a41b-257d580f596d
Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I've been using GNC product for almost 5yrs I think... n I like it.

fda809d3-359d-4e18-84f8-7a9dfaaccbc1
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

In my opinion, is the best multivitamin in the market. The quality and ingredients are very good. I recommend for everyone this multivitamin.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Although it had a bad taste, it’s great value and full of vitamins needed to help your body

Posted on May 26, 2022

The quality of these vitamins is highly praised. There are also bags, where each capsule is a different color and for each meal.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I have just ordered my second bottle. These vitamins give me a lot more energy when swimming and running. I will continue to order.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

simple formula that has all the essentials without overdosing. no side effects or bad after taste. Easy to swallow