KE

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The man appreciated! He said that it became easier to work out in the gym and feels more cheerful)) In general, we will take more

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

I used to take animal packs as a multivitamin, but looking at the contents of this product that came out as a recommended product, it is almost the same as 2 packs of that difficult (but effective) animal pack. Confirm that in addition to vitamins and minerals, omega 3 also contains the daily required amount. In particular, the animal pack contained 11 huge tablets per pack, and I felt it was difficult to take, so I bought it as a trial. As a result, I have only 6 medium-sized pills, which is much easier to swallow, and I like it because I can take the same + alpha ingredients as 2 packs of animal packs. I think that it is equivalent to an animal pack (compared to taking 2 packs a day) on a fixed price basis, but since the purchase price was about 4500 yen, it is quite cheap and the effect is the same, so it is recommended.

Posted on Jun 6, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

For many years I drank vitamins from another manufacturer, switched to MEGA MEN and I have no regrets. Effect on the face and "on the face", I recommend!

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Auto-translated from German

This product has an extensive composition of many nutrients. It's a bit expensive, but you can do without additional products.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Cheerfulness and energy are noticeably noticeable immediately.