KE

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

product good for healthy heart. always buy this product for my whole family

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

First time buy this product and its original. Fast shipment

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

works best to protect our body especially our heart... great for parents

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

Nicee

Auto-translated from Russian

I was prescribed this supplement by a doctor, the action of course cannot be evaluated without tests, plus the coenzyme needs to be taken from half a year so that there is some effect from it, so that it accumulates in the body, and so an excellent supplement, of course, especially for people 30+, works as an antioxidant, slows down aging helps all the cells of the body to transport oxygen

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The packaging is complete and the quality is good. The ingredient is 100 mg of coenzyme Q10. Originally, the dose was reduced three times a day according to the advice of online doctors. As a result, this dose is still not enough for the heart and cardiovascular system. Just do it.

f5d6d9f5-17db-499d-aacc-2a96953ade9a
19999
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Isn't it a supplement that is relatively easy to take in coQ10? The good thing is that it is small and very easy to drink. Also, I'm getting tired at the turn of the season recently, and I don't know if it's because I drank this, but my physical condition is gradually recovering. After all, supplements should be supplemented for things that cannot be supplemented with meals, and I would like to recommend this supplement to lead an energetic daily life.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

For the spiritual improvement of middle-aged and elderly people, I use it at 15:00 in the afternoon. It is very good for work spirit at work. I need it very much. I think 100mg is just right.

9727746e-8b51-441d-81cf-7983d2be2fdc
Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

A lot has already been said about the positive qualities! I can subscribe to every word! He's magical! I hope it helped in your choice

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I drink Q10 periodically, to maintain the tone of the body, there are a lot of useful properties. Life hack, if you add bioperine to the intake, the effect will be better, since Q10 is better absorbed with pepper extract.