KE

Sophia
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Great scalp massager from Giovanni, at an affordable price. This little tool helps my to distribute and massage shampoo and conditioner on my hair gently and effectively. It is good quality and gentle enough not to damage my long, curly, natural hair. I didn't know what I was missing out before purchasing this brush and I also use it to apply oils on my scalp at evening time, as part of my hair beauty regime. I definitely recommend trying. If my review helps, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This is a great scalp massage brush for hair! It is gentle on my scalp and does not cause pain or cut my hair. I love it! ❤️ Don't forget to take out the black string from inside the package (for hanging the brush).

2bb51518-f5f3-457b-8cb3-ce5e02d67e7f
6fbcc159-45aa-48a5-ae52-e3f2dda4f362
98d1e4bc-3a22-4e81-ae3b-f085ba308af7

It's the best product I've tried in several months. I was weary of buying it separately. As a rule massagers like this are coming in beauty boxes and advent calendars but since I haven't recently bought any of those I decided to try. And it was the best decision. You can use it to massage shampoo or hair peeling into the scalp or just massage dry hair in the evening when applying some hair growth products ( I now use it with the Ordinary hair growth peptides and Weleda rosemary toner) and receive relaxation as a side effect. The probable longevity of this device also seems to be good so far as plastic and silicon are of high quality and it feels ergonomic in your hand. Hope it will serve me for a long long time, as I love it

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Excellent product One Daily Multivitamin, 60 Caplets can be taken by adult men over 50 years of age who usually go through tremendous changes in their body cycle. There may be loss of bone density due to decrease in the Calcium absorption and Vitamin D deficiency. Or may suffer from prostate related issues or may feel tired all the time .

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Love using it in the shower for a gentle massage and to deep clean my scalp. it doesn’t tug on my hairs therefore no breakage. I’ve noticed my hair grows out faster too because of the massage movements. The package comes with a string too so you can hang it which is really thoughtful!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Good quality and sturdy. I use it every night with a hair serum. I either comb the hair or just presses the brush on my scalp. Will last for a long time. Size is big enough to hold & press. It feels like a minor massage of the scalp. Well packed. Delivery fast.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I’ve tried EVERYTHING to loosen up scales on my scalp from psoriasis. This is a game changer. Simply wet hair with water & shampoo & massage into scalp with this brush. Also great for in-between shampoos to increase circulation & to avoid using fingernails (which increases risk of infection). My hair & scalp are healthier & hair is fuller than ever before. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

My whole family loves this scalp massager! It’s very pleasant even on a sensitive scalp, I use it to rub in my scalp scrub and shampoo, it feels very envigorating. It does not tug at the hair, I did not notice any extra breakage from using it. I also like to use it on dry hair sometimes, just for the massage, the silicone is soft enough to allow for that.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

the best product for your scalp!!!! I have something similar from a different brand but this one is a better size and quality. I use this whenever I shampoo my hair, very sensitive on the scalp, leaves my head feeling refreshed and actually clean. great for when you have product buildup and need to really cleanse the scalp or if you want a scalp massage, distributes oils perfectly onto the scalp.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Full of delight! I bought this brush to make hair masks with it from time to time. And did not expect that I will use literally it every day!!! But for the first time I tried it on my head, I fell in love. And now the first thing I do when I return home from work is a head massage with this brush. It is very convenient to use, spikes are perfect stiffness - not too soft and not too hard. And the massage itself is very pleasant - it is relaxing me and stimulating blood flow to the head at the same time. Anyway, I didn’t see it coming, but it’s a super product, and I highly recommend to everybody to buy and enjoy it!