KE

Posted on May 10, 2022

I bought this scrub because I couldn’t get rid of the dandruff, I did not have much of it but still it was bothering me. First I was really disappointed by this product as it was giving me a lot of dandruff, much more than I usually had (see pic), but I decided to give it a try and kept using it again and again and after 3-4 times my dandruff disappeared, my scalp feels very fresh and after I use this scrub I can add a day without the need to wash my hair, it looks fresh for an extra day! Highly recommended!!!

0b4490da-00bf-478b-bd00-9dc3ba59cb2a

I like the product. Nice consistency and seem to really help to clean your scalp. Scent is neutral, which is great, because then you also apply shampoo and conditioner etc, just too much. Thing I don't like is packaging. Because there is always some little pieces left after using within the lid and it just wouldn't fully close.

7933e8e7-4376-4847-8056-fb468de3d158
69b43d78-99a9-422d-935f-1927113208c1
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Wow, wow, wow! I could never thought that the scalp scrub can be so must have product in you daily hair care routine. It definitely exceeded my expectations and I would really recommend this to every girl. You should not neglect with this very important step of your daily care, you have to do your skin peeling for your head, because shampoo only will not be able to remove all the dead sells and clean up your skin properly. That’s why this is a really great solution for everyone. My doctor recommended me this brand and I am very happy that I have trusted because I really like how it works. And yes, the scent is just amazing!

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

The scent is really nice, quality is great, good size, packaging is great and easy to use. The only bad thing is that it is really hard to apply on hair and speak out the product on the whole scalp. Not sure if I'm doing it wrong, but it not easy to apply. My skin is not sensitive, so I can not say anything about it. If it leaves your hair dry, then uou can apply oil on the ends to moisture it, but it's hood for people with oily roots.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Always like to use scrub on scalp from time to time. Feel like it would keep your scalp, and hence, the hair healthy. Especially avoiding the chemicals or what so ever you put on hair for styling to clog the pore on the head, as to reduce hair loss. A bit dry but nothing some hair conditioner would help.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Nice scalp scrub. Does it’s job very well. My hair don’t get oily for few days after I’m using it.Texture is like all Giovanni scrubs. The only thing I don’t like it’s package. Very hard to get the product out of the tube. And it doesn’t close. I think it’ll be better ho have a jar like all Giovanni scrubs

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I was super excited about this because my scalp always feels like it could be cleaned more. This seems like help with flakes and itchiness but it’s a little tricky to get it to your scalp. It’s like a face scrub but stickier: I put a blob on my fingertips and try to work it into my hair in sections. Definitely for use before shampooing. After I started using it I noticed some pimples on my scalp, not sure if it’s for this product or a coincidence (this hasn’t happened to me before).

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I was curious to try a scalp scrub, and chose this one. Some reviewers say it was difficult to wash out - I had that feeling at first, but after shampooing thoroughly it all came out of my hair. Not sure how much it helped with my blocked and gritty feeling on scalp, not a miracle fix, but I suppose with repeated use it might help.

Posted on May 9, 2022

This product reminds very thick body scrub . I found it hard to use because it doesn’t glide . Maybe need to mix it with water before putting on your scalp . It’s hard to spread on your head .

d00c9d39-2511-4611-bc78-7063a0a44dac
df0c34fc-3f6f-4adb-b789-6fcac5bcb8da
Posted on May 20, 2022

cant wait to use this product the size is perfect and packaging also. Hope my hair benefits from this and i get a healthier scalp and moisture. Does not have a scent to it. Good quality how it works for my sensitive hair