KE

Posted on Apr 9, 2022
Tasty and accessible source of iodine

a light snack, some might be put off by the smell of roasted seaweed but i like it avocado oil seems to seaweed very well, but i'd also recommend the olive oil if you prefer a herbal taste more.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I like the seaweed of any flavor from this brand and I keep buying. They are nice, mildly salty with a hint of the real sea. My kids like them in their omelets. Will buy them again.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

These are delicious, low calorie snacks that really satisfy your craving. IHerb as usual offers an incredible service shipping them to me at no extra cost at a very competitive price. This is a really amazing site with terrific customer service, and an awesome availability and incredible product.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

I've never had just seaweed, so I don't have anything to compare these to. They're okay to have a piece or 2, but I think I'll need to add it with something else to finish the package. I wish the ingredients could tell me what type of seaweed it is. I do like that it's with avocado oil.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I devoured these as soon as I got them. This is one of my favorite snacks and it did not disappoint.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Have enjoyed nearly all the gimMe range of seaweed so far, this one is no exception.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Yummy , I'll buy again. Please like my review, thanks.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Perfectly oily and crispy! Some of the most delicious seaweed I’ve had - ever. Definitely buying it again.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Best snack ever! Plus it is one of the few made with a healthier oil.