KE

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

The product has good quality ingredients, with simple and natural components. Very convenient for little ones' on-the-go meals use. Serving size is just nice for toddler age. Package is nice and easy to bring. Product is healthy and tastes good at the same time. Overall, good and balanced flavor! :)

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

My son really loves these meals! This one in particular tho. I was hesitant at first because it’s a shelf stable food and seeing how it has meat in it one would think it’ll go bad but every time I open one it’s perfect. It tastes pretty good too! On occasion my son won’t eat all of his and so I’ll finish it off for him. I love that it comes with mixed veggies in the side. They’re his favorite!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

The food taste was so good and my lil girl loves it. She is very choosy but whenever I offer her Gerber, she never rejects it. Additionally, the product quality is as my expectation and the ingredients are high quality with good benefit to my lil girl. The size also big and worth the money. 👍👍

for the product, nothing very special in terms of ingredients. but it is what it is, for convenience when food is not readily available for a child. i steamed it instead of using the microwave oven. it is a trusted source. it is much cheaper than when bought in retail store. I'm a fan of iherb gerber!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

great. My Family really love this product and we will order again because of fast delivery, good service and complete product that IHERB have. Thank you very much iHerb.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I purchased The Mash Potatoes and Roasted Chicken, because my grandbaby loves them. He is very picky and hates a lot of different food. We can give him this one every day and he will eat it. Happy baby, Happy Gee Gee!

Posted on Apr 25, 2022
2052

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

The taste is just ok. Nothing special. Rice a little bit hard. I only buy this because it’s convenient for to go item and it’s rice so fulfilling the tummy well

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

First time trying it and toddler love it only thing is that the rice isn't even yellow

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

So good for my baby and she likes the flavour