KE

Posted on Nov 30, 2021
Nice

Delivery was very fast and product is nicely packaged. Recommended. High quality ingredients that can benefit baby and also taste good. Serving size just nice for each feed. Can use at home and also easy to bring out. Im using once a day for my age 8-months old baby.

2c2aa0e4-f659-4fe4-af74-17c799966e56

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for baby when she start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

LTDR: Easy to feed & cheaper than retail. Baby loves it! Highly recommend to buy! This is very useful especially for busy parents on the go. If you find it hard to prepare fresh meals for your bubs, you should get this. It was a headache to plan my baby’s meals due to time constraints & it comes with a lot of mum guilt. I was worried that my baby wouldn’t get to try different food varieties so I resorted to buying pre made meals. But I’m glad my baby likes this & he gets to try many different kind of food!

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

my 1 year old baby loves the taste The serving size is quite large so I often split it into 2 meals while add other ingredients to it such as spinach, mince chicken, etc. I would recommend you give it a try.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Quality is best Gerber !!!! Ingredients all natural this is very important to me , taste as well as fresh turkey, size is great 👍🏽 package comfortable, my babies liked the flavor !!!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Love the combination of flavors. My baby enjoyed it. It’s the first time I get a dinner pack instead of a fruit mixture. Would love to get more similar flavors.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

bought for my daughter to try she takes this brand since 6 months old . their varieties alot . no known allergies too so far so good . love their texture for different stages!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

My first attempt to introduce protein to my kids diet. Although the turkey taste overpowering. But with few tries my kid didn’t mind it.