KE

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

LTDR: Easy to feed & cheaper than retail. Baby loves it! Highly recommend to buy! This is very useful especially for busy parents on the go. If you find it hard to prepare fresh meals for your bubs, you should get this. It was a headache to plan my baby’s meals due to time constraints & it comes with a lot of mum guilt. I was worried that my baby wouldn’t get to try different food varieties so I resorted to buying pre made meals. But I’m glad my baby likes this & he gets to try many different kind of food!

Posted on May 16, 2022

My baby love it! It’s healthy and tasty. The package is great to take with you. The benefit is it with vitamins. It’s perfect for any age. The size is perfect and it is taste is tasty. Good quality and easy to use. There is a lot of flavors

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Delivery was very fast and product is nicely packaged. Recommended. High quality ingredients that can benefit baby and also taste good. Serving size just nice for each feed. Can use at home and also easy to bring out. Im using once a day for my age 10-months old baby

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Always a great and repeat buy on this product! highly recommend on the taste and quality of the puree. pure ingredient. my daughter loves the taste so much.

b4259e15-14eb-4255-9de7-1116109ad948
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Also very good product from Gerber brand, my son love it! Quality and size are very good, enough for one serving. Taste like fresh pea, carrot and spinach! I do like in this product, very fresh taste, also hood for use it together eith another food and my son love it!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Bought thru iHerb as price here so much cheaper compared to other online shop and local pharmacy. This purée taste so good, the consistency is thick and not too watery.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

bought for my daughter to try she takes this brand since 6 months old . their varieties alot . no known allergies too so far so good . love their texture for different stages!

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Good vegetable combination, but not tasty to baby. My baby usually loves Gerber, but on several initial tries , did not take to the flavour well.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Our daughter seem to enjoy it which is always great when sometimes kids can be picky.