KE
4.9

4.9
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

my first baby loved gerber prunes when she was 6 months+. prunes are very helpful when their little tummy aren't working smoothly & it is not that accessible in south east asia. these gerber ready made fruits are easy to use. the serving size is perfect when they first start out on solids.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I love to use this and am very happy to have this product. very fast delivery. the scent, and best quality. This product is best for my family. The size is very nice. The age of the product is fresh. The packaging is best. good benefit for us. very gentle and not so sensitive

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for baby when she start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Large serving and usually kept for a second serving. It is also great to add into muffin BLw recipes or cakes for an added healthy fruit flavour. Bests having to steam and blend. Its already in a ready packaging.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

The prunes help keep my son regular and I often add it to his yoghurt at breakfast time. He can't get enough of it, so I guess that is a thumbs up for flavour from him.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

We love prune and apple, Gerber is our favorite brand in iHerb! Taste like prune and apple, nothing more! Quality and size is good for one eating, I recommend for everyone!

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Baby 8-9mths enjoy eating this Usually mixed with cereal and fish cooked at home to feed Will be stocking more for days when not cooking at home

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Delivery was very fast and product is nicely packaged. Recommended. High quality ingredients that can benefit baby and also taste good. Serving size just nice for each feed. Can use at home and also easy to bring out. Im using once a day for my age 8-months old baby

5971f799-4383-4146-b2c4-78aee3bd528a
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Convenient for mixing and feeding with baby oatmeal. Smells tasty.

94985cd4-dc05-41a0-a8df-5fe7c39b4e76
Posted on Nov 4, 2022

1st time order. Suprisingly my baby daughter loves the taste! quality of gerber is recommended. ingredient use are acceptable.

daa7badc-3e3e-4982-95dc-e55c2d3bfd68