KE

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for baby when she start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

LTDR: Easy to feed & cheaper than retail. Baby loves it! Highly recommend to buy! This is very useful especially for busy parents on the go. If you find it hard to prepare fresh meals for your bubs, you should get this. It was a headache to plan my baby’s meals due to time constraints & it comes with a lot of mum guilt. I was worried that my baby wouldn’t get to try different food varieties so I resorted to buying pre made meals. But I’m glad my baby likes this & he gets to try many different kind of food!

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I think this was good quality for baby food. I was happy to have so much vegetables in every servings, so it was good for my baby’s diet. I think you could taste the squash, but it was still very delicious. I think I was a bit confused that it would have some pasta, but there wasn’t any. My baby enjoyed it, so I am happy.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

much cheaper than pouches but seems to serve the same purpose other than the packaging it is in. great to mix with baby cereal if your baby prefers more texture

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

My daughter loves them and I’m glad to find an easy meal that’s yummy and healthy !! I always get all the flavours at one go!

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Great quality, tastes great too! My baby loves it and can finish it at one go :) the best thing is that the price is the lowest on iherb!

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Very tasty, but too much oil for my opinion. Baby loved it more from all the other Gerber dinners. Easy to take with you and to warm up. Nice smell, good texture

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

bought for my daughter to try she takes this brand since 6 months old . their varieties alot . no known allergies too so far so good . love their texture for different stages!

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Tasted more like squash than cheese but a good chance for the baby to try something that resembles Mac and cheese. Hardly any macaroni but my baby loved eating it. I added baby mac to it and it came out nicely.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Great flavor for baby to have for dinner. 2 cups per package. Not resealable. Refrigerate for up to 2 days after opening. These are the big size cups (4oz) each. Great cup size for babies over 8 months to have in 1 serving. Recommended 3 servings (cups) per day.