KE

Posted on Feb 21, 2022
Прекрасно!

GoodStart® by Gerber® Prenatal Nourish Plus is a delicious multivitamin chewable tablet designed to support women's health. Ingredients: tapioca syrup, sugar, water, algae oil (Schizochytrium SP.), 2% natural flavors, pectin, citric acid, sodium citrate, colorants (concentrated fruit and vegetable juice, annatto extract), coconut oil, carnuba wax. I take 3 pieces a day regardless of meals, the taste is a little sour. The quality depends on the composition, and it suits me very well

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I love the flavor and how easy it dissolves. My future husband and I are trying to conceive so I needed something and came across these.

bb1ca13e-0bb3-445f-ad02-16749c4fc782
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

i hope this product will help my sister in law to have a healthy baby i will edit this review when they receive the products in the Philippines

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

One package is a one month supply, 3 gummies daily. The taste is yummy, so it’s very easy to take 3 gummies daily. It has a mix of ingredients good for before, during and after pregnancy.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Very good size and package. It has a lot of ingredients and great taste. I would buy again! Didn't see any effects yet! It has a good quality formula for antioxidants and usage daily.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Great quality and helps get my daily vitamins. Not just for pregnant/prenatal, also helps me balance my body hormonally (as a woman in mid-20s). If this helped you, please thumbs up to spread the good karma :) thanks!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

It is known that the pregnant mother develops acidity during the last trimester of pregnancy, but I noticed that the acidity increases if you eat these vitamins and when you forget them, I do not suffer from this

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Taste is not bad at all. It's like getting a treat with all the nutrients needed. I love how it contains choline which is not found in other prenatal gummies. It was delivered sealed and in good quality.