KE

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for baby when she start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

LTDR: Easy to feed & cheaper than retail. Baby loves it! Highly recommend to buy! This is very useful especially for busy parents on the go. If you find it hard to prepare fresh meals for your bubs, you should get this. It was a headache to plan my baby’s meals due to time constraints & it comes with a lot of mum guilt. I was worried that my baby wouldn’t get to try different food varieties so I resorted to buying pre made meals. But I’m glad my baby likes this & he gets to try many different kind of food!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

No Artificial Flavors or Colors  Non GMO Project Verified Kosher The goodness inside:  2/3 Carrot 1/5 Sweet potato 40 Peas Don't give up! It may take up to 10 tries before your little one enjoys a new food.  diet

b6f36c97-903b-4d24-90d5-1b407f7a1042
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's very affordable and baby loves the taste. Packaging is messy to open and can't be resealed. It's also too watery and hard to feed, we often mix with infant cereal so it holds. We still buy it regularly and I'd recommend it even if a bit impractical.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I bought this flavor to try and introduce to.my baby more vegetables. I admit that fruits are obviously more appealing to her so this one didn't go great with her. I also think that the ingredients themselves are great and are with quality but peas and carrots are not for us, at least for now. I hope that next time it will a greater success.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

excellent quality, natural ingredients, great taste. we use it with our 7 months old. size is big though, I would prefer smaller size with package of three.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Great quality. Made of natural ingredients. Great taste. Very comfortable size for everyday use. U can worm it in the microwave in the genuine package for 5 seconds. I recommend ! Good for all the ages.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I sometimes eat these baby food because of their high nutritional content. I like carrot, and I like sweet potato, so I ordered it to sometimes just take as a cold drink after putting them in frig.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Bought thru iHerb as price here so much cheaper compared to other online shop and local pharmacy. This purée taste so good, the consistency is thick and not too watery.