KE

Posted on Jul 16, 2022
My girl loves it and she knows when she needs it!

Good taste, good quality and my girl knows when she needs it. She couldn’t sleep one night due to the coughing and she took a nice spoonful of this syrup and worked great! Not just for the kids, I took some as well! Not too sweet and nice package! Totally recommended!

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

The ingredients are super clean, seems like a very good brand. My son used it and I could tell it helped him feel better shortly after

Posted on May 18, 2022

great in quality immediate pain relief all the essential i ngredients without the harmful ones clean pharmacy is the future!! my baby took it without a struggle

I gave this to my son that started daycare recently, I followed the instructions and gave this to him 3 times a day as suggested. I don’t believe it made any difference to be honest. I do know that kids get sick when they start daycare and it lasts a while- so maybe it has helped a lot in making it a bit better, but I’m not sure because I don’t see any signs of improvement.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

An organic honey product that is good for babies from one year old with cough symptoms, Certified Organic by SCS Global Services

f3069948-050a-4ff3-9a16-9717e0f82ee7
e9aec26b-30e4-4be6-8bb5-94a089039f19
bf7a78d9-215e-471b-8199-9da7638c6771
36738f7c-965b-4d03-b9fa-df6bbb8a08d8
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Works well for the kids They don’t like the taste but it works

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Any cough will go in two days! Amazing product all natural!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

A very good cough syrup for littles! They take it very well indeed when needed.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

great product, great taste my 1.5 year old love it

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

My boy likes this cough syrup which taste diff from traditional ones… this is brown in colour somemore