KE

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
Good

Ingredient and composition of this product is great. I really like it and it is really effective and efficient. Recommended like for like please thank you. Packaging and size its good. Daily potency is good as well, good product for me quality and quantity is good. Like for like thanks 🙏

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I love this allergy medicine for my kid who is allergic to almost everything. the quality of the medicine is great and helps relieve her symptoms. I have even used it myself when I have some allergies

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I ordered this because it doesn't have unnecessary additives and dyes usually found in benadryl. I feel so much better about giving this to my kids if they have an allergic reaction to something.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Great and quick service, works for us better than other otc meds.

Posted on May 17, 2022

it worked great for my allergies! however I did have side effects mentioned on the bottle

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

haven't used it yet but keep for ypung boys

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Very good

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

A very effective remedy for allergies for children, many drugs did not give such results. Children 5 years old, allergy is our companion in life, this syrup is just an emergency aid in the fight against its manifestations.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

antihistamine agent, for children from 6 years old, with organic agave syrup. I honestly took because of the components, it seemed that everything was more or less natural. works by the way after 20 minutes. I think the purchase was worthwhile

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Ordered for a friend's son! He has seasonal allergies. The composition is excellent! Natural! Just started taking it! Soon we will share about the benefits!