KE

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Good taste and sized package. The ingredients are not the 'cleanest', but the quality is still good. I use this for breakfast and add some milk, or eat it on top of my smoothies. I don't think this has any health benefits for my diet but I still recommend that you buy a box and serve it to your family and friends.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I love this quality product. The taste is milder than corn Chex but delicious none the less. The ingredients are totally gluten free. I wish iherb carried the family size box nonetheless I love this breakfast cereal that can also be used as a snack and would recommend it to anyone looking for an easy breakfast

but don't expect it to be sweeeet like the regular sugar-coated cereals out there! i love this! crunchy and airy, goes well with milk or even on its own as a snack. way too addictive. on the other hand, some of my friends felt that it was too bland for a cereal (but, noOooo, it's really nice and clean for the rest of us LOL).

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This is a good gluten-free cereal - I didn't even realize it was gluten free until recently! It's a bit on the salty side, but at least it's not too sweet - not like one of those cereals that's supposedly healthy but is loaded with sugar. Also great for Chex mix, of course!

juliaheis
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

So glad to have this offered to us in Romania, expensive but worth it as we can't get Rice Chex here and it's my husband's favorite!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

First time trying this rice chex. Rather bland but great with a drizzle of honey. It's healthy. Would be nicer if crunchier / crispier. If not so expensive, would buy again.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Rice Chex is a staple in our house. The package was fresh and tasted great for breakfast. Gluten free for those who need it to be.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

It’s hard to find Chex cereal in Japan. The price is great - it’s much higher trying to purchase it on amazon. The taste, texture and quality was perfect when I tried it. I use it to make Muddy Buddies.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I live in Japan and wanted to make puppy chow, but there’s no Chex to be found! I was so happy when I found out iHerb sold it. I’ll be ordering more when birthdays and holidays come around!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I live in an area of the world where you can't get this cereal so I was so excited when I discovered I could order Chex from iherb! I bought it specifically to make Puppy Chow (Muddy Buddies) and love the crunch and flavor of this cereal.