KE

Posted on Feb 1, 2022
Good ZMA Product

First time trying ZMA and this product stood out because of the pricing, and GAT brand which has been coming up with some great products. Hoping that the added Boron will also benefit me in terms of long term health effects and for my muscle building efforts. You may google Boron benefits for the full list of supplementation benefits. In terms of personal effects, I felt the Magnesium helped me to sleep slightly better, but after 1 bottle I cant say for sure that testosterone levels or workout performance was benefitted in anyway. Will keep trying and update again!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I used to experience night cramps at least once a month but after taking one capsule on a daily basis, my condition improved a lot.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Not sure on the efficacy, but this gives me such a deep sleep after workouts. Tend to be groggy the next morning though. Def take this only at night before sleep.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Great product, I sleep better when I use it. some times I have crazy dreams, I think this is because I get more deep sleep.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

The capsule is quite big and you need to take 3 of them for one serving but it was surprisedly easy to take and didn’t have bad smell like some other product

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I always get a good night's sleep when taking this prior to bed. Energy levels quite good during workout. Helps with recovery from sore muscles as well. My go-to ZMA product!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021
2051

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

When I take these regularly and commit to consistent sleep habits my sleep becomes deeper and longer. And on days when I lift weights I experience very little soreness the next day! Two thumbs up!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Fairly good quality product, pretty affordable compared to other Brand’s. Ingredients like zinc and the magnesium do help A lot with recovery and waking up fresh! Easy to swallow pills, tasteless and no bad tummy aches.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I can feel a little calmness in me after taking the pills , maybe it’s placebo. Easy to swallow too, I’m able to swallow 3 pills at the same time easily.