KE

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Their services is very impressive, product is awesome and fast shipping services as well , i recommend this seller and product to purchase more excellent product. just try one time atleast . wow , really appreciate for resolving my case and send proper product to me WOW Excellent Good Awesome #1 Product and service ##### quality Awesome ingredient : Very fresh taste: delicious size: Wow composition: nice package: lite

Posted on May 30, 2022

The pills are great for the price , made my hair look much better, the quality feels the best, ingredients taste great too. Use is very easy

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Have been trying various EAA mixes for a long while and this has a good strong mix of products and clearly lists the mg levels of each item. The flavor is good but not too sweet and dissolves well.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Product with a great composition. Certainly helped me save a few bucks! The taste is very good and it clearly isn't overly sweetened using artificial products.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

great test . a descent size and arrive in grate condition I use it with my smooth great way to increase Amino Acids in your system.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Hmmmm it does the job. The flavour is a bit.....much. And I can drink anything. Once you get past the first sip and go again it's ok. Maybe I'd just choose a different flavour other than Fruit punch next time.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

excellent quality for muscle recovery dope taste for my training and very good in diet

ab878a75-8724-4014-aa65-3d29b3c77386
Posted on Jan 29, 2021

Title says it all! EAA’s over BCAA’s all day every day! GAT rocks! For more tips and tricks add me and write me on my insta, my acc is- thetruth.alex

9c4b7dbe-e71c-4451-bf6f-ad4ae37cd1d1
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

the taste is good and heped me in my workout and diet