KE

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

This is your full stim pre-workout. As some reviews mention, some people will have stomach discomfort after drinking this. That's because of the 3mg of Ruawolscine. That's quite strong considering other brands have it at .5mg or so. It also might make you do a #2. Ruawolscine is an appetite suppressant. If your stomach gives you problems, drinking some extra water afterwards tends to help. For me, I use half-scoop of this stuff. That amount still gives a good dose of most ingredients. As others mention, it lacks Creatine in the ingredients and the L-Citrulline could be higher. I have these things in separate containers (I add creatine HCI and Citrulline Malate) so I add them to make up for what's missing. Other than that, compared to other brands and at this price range, I'll probably keep using this and add what's missing in the long run.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Too tired from work. Drank this laid down and was about to fall asleep 15 mins later I was in my car driving down the gym it was like a switch was turned on. Not sure about Aggression. But this something that you could take and nothing will stop you getting down the gym. Good intense workout bit of lactic acid buffering too. OK for cardio

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Probably the best tasting preworkout I have tried up until now. But - no Creatine which is a big no no (I knew it before buying but still got it out of curiosity) and as for performance it's somewhere in the middle. I would recommend it for people who like to have very intense stimulants in their preworkout, just not necessarily improve on their training in general, like it stimulates but does not necessarily gives more energy during the workout if that makes sense.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Great taste! regarding effect, well... I would say in the range of the best. Would be disappointed

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

No crash, awesome pumps. Good energy.

Samwelash
Posted on May 10, 2022

Amazing feeling. If u r a hardcore take it

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Good product quality , size and price

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

One of the best brands for pre workout!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022